Dreamland announce free sunset sessions, including one with Radio 1 DJ Danny Howard plus mystery guest
PUBLISHED: 15:23 20 July 2017 | UPDATED: 15:23 20 July 2017
The sessions are taking place until September 2
Margate’s Dreamland has announced a free sunset session with a mystery guest - whose identity won’t be announced until the show, next week.
Taking place on Saturday July 29, the event will see BBC Radio One DJ Danny Howard and festval favourites The Cuban Brothers take to the park’s outdoor stage.
The sunset sessions run from 7pm to 10pm. In addition to the live music, there is a wristband offer giving unlimited rides prices at £12.50 (over 1.25m) and £9 (under 1.25m).
Rebecca Ellis, Director of Events and Programming at Dreamland Margate, said: “We’re really excited to announce this surprise show! Our Sunset Sessions have proven extremely popular so far and it’s fantastic to have so much going on in the park at night as well as during the day. It’s a great chance to spend the summer evenings having a bite to eat and a drink, all while enjoying live music and the wristband offer.”
Sunset sessions take place on the following dates:
- 22 July - Slaves hosted DJ set (free)
- 28 July - The Correspondents (free)
- 29 July - Special guest TBA, Danny Howard, The Cuban Brothers (free)
- 4 Aug - Bring Your Own Brass (free)
- 5 Aug - Trojan Sound System (free)
- 11 Aug - Perhaps Contraption (free)
- 12 Aug - Faithless DJ set ft. Sister Bliss, Kideko, TCTS (free)
- 18 Aug - Jenova Collective (free)
- 19 Aug - Soho Radio ft. Norman Jay MBE, Ghostpoet, Tasty Lopez (free)
- 25 Aug - Sam and The Womp (free)
- 1 Sep - Dub Pistols, Kioko (free)
- 2 Sep - DJ set Dave Rowntree v Tim Burgess (free)
To book tickets visit dreamland.co.uk
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Gravesend Reporter. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.