Search

Camping stove causes Gravesend fire

PUBLISHED: 09:18 01 June 2015 | UPDATED: 09:18 01 June 2015

Fire engines were  called to the scene

Fire engines were called to the scene

Archant

Firefighters called to Wellington Street yesterday afternoon

A portable camping stove caused a fire in a lean-to in Gravesend yesterday afternoon.

Around 10 firefighters were called to Wellington Street at 3.10pm and spent around half an hour at the scene.

No-one was injured.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Gravesend Reporter. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Most Read

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Most Read

Latest from the Gravesend Reporter