Energy advice meetings could save hundreds of pounds on gas and electric bills
PUBLISHED: 11:24 21 October 2016 | UPDATED: 11:25 21 October 2016
Citizens Advice are running a series of meetings
Locals looking to save on their gas and electic bills could learn how to save with new Citizens Advice meetings.
From October 31, energy experts will touring north and west Kent to help people learn valuable ways to save money.
The bureau claims consumers could save up to £300 a year.
A team of advisers will be available from 10am to 2pm on the following dates.
• Monday October 31 outside on Tonbridge High Street, near the castle.
• Tuesday November 1st: the foyer, the Civic Centre, Gravesham Borough Council, Windmill Street, Gravesend, DA12 1AU.
• Wednesday November 2nd: Community Café, St Mary’s Church, 131 Mounts Road, Greenhithe, DA9 9ND. Finishes at 1.30pm.
• Thursday November 3: Dartford Citizens Advice, Trinity Resource Centre, High Street, Dartford DA1 1DE.
• Friday November 4: Sevenoaks Library, Buckhurst Lane, Sevenoaks, TN13 1LQ.