Search

Fire breaks out in Swanscombe charity shop

PUBLISHED: 12:32 30 April 2013 | UPDATED: 12:32 30 April 2013

Swanscombe High Street was closed on Monday after a fire broke out in an EllenorLions Hospice charity shop.

The blaze started in the basement at 9.45am and four fire engines arrived within minutes. No one was hurt and the hospice say they are still assessing the damage.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Gravesend Reporter. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Gravesend Reporter