Search

Fire crews put out flames in Gravesend electrical cupboard

PUBLISHED: 08:25 09 May 2014 | UPDATED: 08:40 09 May 2014

Twelve fire engines attended

Twelve fire engines attended

sub

Two fire engines attended when a fire broke out in an electrical cupboard.

The fire occurred in Overcliffe, Gravesend, at a three floor building divided into flats.

Crews were called at around 10.45am on May 8 after the fire broke out in an electrical cupboard in the stairwell.

They ventilated the property using a special fan.

The unit was destroyed but no one was injured.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Gravesend Reporter. Click the link in the orange box below for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years, through good times and bad, serving as your advocate and trusted source of local information. Our industry is facing testing times, which is why I’m asking for your support. Every single contribution will help us continue to produce award-winning local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Thank you.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Gravesend Reporter