Search

Firefighters called to kitchen fire in Swanley

PUBLISHED: 17:41 11 June 2015 | UPDATED: 17:43 11 June 2015

Fire engines were  called to the scene

Fire engines were called to the scene

Archant

Pan left under grill catches fire in Reeves Crescent

Kent fire crews were called this afternoon (Thursday) to Reeves Crescent, Swanley, after a grill pan was left under a hot grill.

The fire was out when crews arrived but they ventilated the flat to clear the smoke.

They gave the occupier home fire safety advice and fitted a working smoke alarm in the property.

The small fire caused light charring to the front of the cooker.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Gravesend Reporter. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Most Read

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Most Read

Latest from the Gravesend Reporter