Search

Man treated for smoke inhalation after shed fire in Dartford

PUBLISHED: 09:19 13 May 2015 | UPDATED: 10:05 13 May 2015

Fire engines were  called to the scene

Fire engines were called to the scene

Archant

Crews called just before 11pm

Firefighters were called to Dartford last night after a fire started in a shed.

Around ten firefighters were called to the back garden of a property in Chatsworth Road just before 11pm. Fortunately, the fire was already out when they got there, but half the shed had been destroyed.

A young man was treated at the scene for smoke inhalation, and crews were able to help him salvage some property from the shed. The fire started accidentally.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Gravesend Reporter

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists