Search

Storage shed on fire in Dartford

PUBLISHED: 10:21 12 April 2016 | UPDATED: 10:21 12 April 2016

Fire

Fire

2010 Getty Images

The fire started this morning

Firefighters were called to a Dartford home this morning after fire broke out in a storage shed.

The brick shed in Hill House Road was filled with newspapers and cardboard, with most of the contents destroyed in the blaze.

Kent Fire and Rescue Service was called to the scene at 6.09am.

Fire crews cannot tell what started the fire, but had it under control by 6.30am.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Gravesend Reporter. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Comments have been disabled on this article.

Latest from the Gravesend Reporter