Teenage boy treated for burns after Gravesend shed fire
PUBLISHED: 10:04 26 July 2016 | UPDATED: 10:04 26 July 2016
The fire started in Suffolk Road
Firefighters were called to Suffolk Road in Gravesend on Monday when a fire broke out, burning a teenager.
The fire, which set a fence and shed alight, started at around 5pm. Fire crews used breathing apparatus and a hose reel jet to extinguish the blaze.
A teenage boy was treated for burns to his hands and breathing in smoke, before he was placed in the care of paramedics.
Crews left the scene just before 6pm.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Gravesend Reporter. Click the link in the orange box below for details.