Search

Woman in hospital after fire starts in Dartford flat

PUBLISHED: 14:36 07 March 2016 | UPDATED: 14:36 07 March 2016

Fire

Fire

2010 Getty Images

The fire was put out today (Monday)

Firefighters in Dartford were called to reports of a grill fire at a flat in Alamein Garden earlier today (Monday).

Upon arrival, crews discovered the blaze had been put out, but the apartment was still slightly smoke logged.

A woman in her mid-20s was taken to hospital after she had breathed in smoke.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Gravesend Reporter. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Comments have been disabled on this article.

Latest from the Gravesend Reporter