Search

Woman taken to hospital after Hextable fire

PUBLISHED: 08:35 08 April 2015 | UPDATED: 08:35 08 April 2015

Fire engine

Fire engine

Archant

Blaze broke out in the kitchen

A 55-year-old woman was taken to hospital with burns last night after a fire broke out at her home in Hextable.

Fire crews were called to Claremont Road at 7.15pm after the blaze broke out in the kitchen.

The woman suffered burns to her hands, face and back.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Gravesend Reporter. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years, through good times and bad, serving as your advocate and trusted source of local information. Our industry is facing testing times, which is why I’m asking for your support. Every single contribution will help us continue to produce award-winning local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Thank you.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Gravesend Reporter